Clay Construction is an award winning, luxury custom home builder in the Greater Vancouver area. They pride themselves on establishing an amicable working relationship with their clients by operating with quality, integrity, and transparency. Those who use them – trust them.
Founded by Larry and Candice Clay in 2004, Clay Construction takes a client centered approach. The Clays believe that a positive custom home building experience requires many elements: a realistic budget, schedule tracking, detailed reporting systems, high-quality work, and a commitment to after-sales service.
Clay Construction’s mission is to build spectacular, premium quality custom homes. They take pleasure in tackling unique building challenges and delivering unparalleled attention to detail. They will build your house the same way they would build their own.
• Winner: Canadian Home Builders’ Association Award of Honour
• Winner: VisitAble Housing First Place for Single Family Detached Homes
Provincial (CHBA BC)
• Georgie Awards:
Winner: Custom Home Builder of the Year in BC
Winner: Avid Customer Satisfaction Award
Finalist: 10 times, including Custom Home Builder of the Year
• Winner: Fortis BC Efficiency in Action Award – Custom Home Builder of the Year
• Finalist: 4 times, including Custom Home Builder of the Year
• Winner: 2015 Builder Member of the Year
• Winner: 2014 Peter Simpson Award, for Integrity and upholding the highest standards
• Finalist: 3 times, Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Awards for Marketplace Excellence
Custom Home, Energy-Efficient Homes, Green Building, Home Additions, Home Remodeling, New Home Construction, Sustainable Design, Custom Homes, Remodeling, New Builds, Passive House, Built Green, R2000, Net Zero, Energy Star
Vancouver, Port Moody, Burnaby, Delta, Ladner, New Westminster, North Burnaby, North Vancouver, Richmond, West Vancouver, Langley, Surrey, White Rock, Coquitlam, Anmore, Belcarra, Cloverdale, Deep Cove, Langley Township, Maple Ridge, North Surrey, Port Coquitlam